Void of Course (stylized VOIDOFCOURSE) was a London based label born through the collaboration of modern tailoring designer, Sean-Anthony Moran and film-maker/theatre-performance artist, Christopher Sutton.
"Romance of Violence": Spring/Summer 2010 CollectionEdit
"Impossibility Of Love": Fall/Winter 2011 CollectionEdit
- Natacha Marro for VOC.
"Fearful Symmetry": Spring/Summer 2012 CollectionEdit
- Nail-less elbow latex gloves. On June 10, 2011, the Haus shortened the gloves.
- Leather hat in collaboration with Cecilio Castrillo for VOC.
- Harness worn by Rick "Zombie Boy" Genest
- Pregnant suit for Charlie le Mindu
- Dancers' outfits
- 12 dancers' outfits and masks
- Jacket, pants and mask worn by the "President" (David Lei Brandt. The mask was a reworked version of the one seen in the Fall/Winter 2011 Collection by Cecilio Castrillo with VOC
- 13 outfits and the mask by Cecilio Castrillo with VOC
- Crystal coat
- Gaga's latex bra, skirt and the 13 capes
- Blue and gold plexiglass crown, top with cape and skirt
- Bolero covered with Swarovski crystals
- Leather in crystal
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.