Twickenham Stadium (pronounced /ˈtwɪkənəm/; usually known as just Twickenham or Twickers) is a stadium located in Twickenham, in the London Borough of Richmond upon the Thames. It is the largest rugby union stadium in the world and has recently been enlarged to seat 82,000. This makes it the second largest stadium in the UK after Wembley Stadium and the fifth largest stadium in Europe.
September 8 & 9, 2012[edit | edit source]
Part of The Born This Way Ball Tour.
- Additional notes (September 8):
- Gaga was 30 minutes late, and due to the arena being in a residential area, the show should end at 10 p.m. So "Americano", "Poker Face" and "Alejandro" were not performed.
- Gaga performed John Lennon's "Imagine" on the piano.
- The Darkness opened for Gaga on both nights.
- Act I
- Space (intro)
- Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)
- Operation: Kill the Bitch (interlude)
- Government Hooker
- Birth (interlude)
- Born This Way
- Bloody Mary
- Mother G.O.A.T. Manifesto I (interlude)
- Bad Romance
- Act II
- Mother G.O.A.T. Manifesto II (interlude)
- Heavy Metal Lover
- Bad Kids
- Princess Die
- Imagine (Jonh Lennon cover)
- Yoü and I
- Electric Chapel
- Interlude (September 9 only)
- Americano (September 9 only)
- Poker Face (September 9 only)
- Alejandro (September 9 only)
- Act V