Tudor is a Swiss manufacturer of high-quality wristwatches based in Geneva. Registered in 1926 at the request of Hans Wilsdorf, the founder of Rolex S. A., it was positioned as a more affordable alternative. Today the brand remains a sister company to the parent company, both of which are owned by the Hans Wilsdorf Foundation.
Lady Gaga x Tudor: Born to Dare Campaign
On August 28, 2017, Lady Gaga became Tudor's first female brand ambassador when she joined David Beckham to promote the brand’s “Born to Dare” Campaign, which celebrates the history of Tudor and its parent company, Rolex.
- Photography by Dean Bradshaw
- Lady Gaga wears a custom outfit by Muto-Little Costumes, and heels by Pleaser.
- Lady Gaga wears a gown by Fei Fei Cicada.
- Lady Gaga wears an outfit by Brandon Maxwell, and pumps by Manolo Blahnik.
- Lady Gaga wears a modified jumpsuit by Galvan.
Tudor Daring Stories
- Lady Gaga wears an outfit by Celine.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress by Nicholas, and pumps by Christian Louboutin.