In July 1999, Sir Elton John and David Furnish opened the doors of their Old Windsor home for the first White Tie & Tiara Ball. Set amongst 37 acres of rolling English countryside next to Windsor castle, the White Tie & Tiara Ball is a spectacular evening, raising money for the Elton John AIDS Foundation. Since then, it has become an annual event hosted by Elton and David and one of the premier fundraising events of the UK.
- The 12th Annual White Tie & Tiara Ball in Association with Chopard at Woodside.
- Set list:
- "Dance in the Dark"
- "Just Dance"
- "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich"
- "Speechless" / "Your Song"
- "Telephone "
- "Yoü and I"
- "Poker Face"
- "Bad Romance"
- Lady Gaga wears lingerie by Agent Provocateur, heels by Pleaser, and a custom jacket and hat by Rachael Barrett.
- Lady Gaga wears a coat by Vera Thordardottir with Swarovski crystals, and a headpiece by Theresa Dapra.
- Lady Gaga wears underwear by Haus of Gaga, boots by Ellie, and sunglasses by Tart Optical Enterprises.
- Lady Gaga wears an outfit by On Aura Tout Vu.