The Rainforest Fund is a fund set up to help collect money through charity to preserve the rainforests. Over the last 21 years, the fund has raised more than $30 million, which have expanded from the Amazonian rainforest, to 23 different countries.
May 13, 2010[edit | edit source]
Lady Gaga is performed along side Dame Shirley Bassey, Elton John, and Sting. The event marked the 21st anniversary of the charitable organization, founded by Sting and Trudie Styler to help protect and preserve the world’s threatened rainforest areas. The performers, plus additional surprise guests, will attend a live auction and gala dinner following the concert. During a phone interview on March 23, between Styler and Billboard, Styler mentioned why the specific performers were chosen.
Lady Gaga’s such a great young woman, […] Its a winning combination – we’re going to have a riotous time up there. Sting, Elton and Gaga will play together, and the boys will be performing with Dame Shirley, doing a great rendition of "Hey Big Spender".
- Set list:
- "Don't Stop Believin'" (with Elton John, Springsteen, Sting, Blondie, & Shirley Bassey)
- "Stand By Me" (with Sting)
- "Speechless"/"Your Song" (with Elton John)
Crew / Fashion[edit | edit source]
- Hair and wigs by Frederic Aspiras
- Makeup by Tara Savelo
- Shoes by Noritaka Tatehana (Night Maker)
- Outfit by Calvin Klein (custom)
- Hair piece by Jennifer Behr