Well, Alejandro and Dance In The Dark are not confirmed to be offcial singles, yet, but they're confirmed to be digital singles. Jmlj90 06:34, November 6, 2009 (UTC) oh! I see it! release date, Nov. 9th. thanks! hEyyy XxMjF 07:08, November 6, 2009 (UTC)
OH! I forget the release date! haha sorry xD, You're welcome! Jmlj90 20:19, November 6, 2009 (UTC)
I think the Darkchild songs dates are not correct? They seem to sound old and I don't think they fit for 2009...? --Laurenz 13:58, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
DarkChild songs Edit
there is no confirmation as to when these songs were produced. Reloaded is estimated at late 2008 to early 2009. Out Of Control has no date production confirmed.
hEyyy XxMjF 21:58, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
Promotional Realeases Edit
Are there any plans to add promotinal realeases to the wiki?
Zachkjoh 06:11, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
- If you mean promotional releases, like a Monster (Remixes) disc, then no. They aren't officially released to the public, therefore, don't fall into Lady Gaga's discography.
- hEyyy XxMjF 06:52, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
As Beautiful, Dirty, Rich is featured as single from The Fame, and it has only been promo single, shouldn't Hair be featured as single from Born This Way, since it also has been a promo single?
184.108.40.206 20:48, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
3-Way (The Golden Rule) Edit
Born This Way (Country Road Version) Edit
I just want to say that "The Fame Monster" album is also an extended play and the introduction is bad because it says that Lady Gaga has one studio album an she actually has two.
Hope you change it :)
220.127.116.11 01:14, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
1. Since Beautiful, dirty rich and Dance in the dark (although a single in FRA, AUS and NZ) are listed as singles under the corresponding album, shouldn't hair be listed as a single under born this way?
2. 'Born This Way - The Remix' needs to be added to the compilation section.
3. why is this page locked to prevent editing?
Moicoiloi 08:37, October 17, 2011 (UTC)
Scroll boxes and Categories Edit
The scroll boxes added to this pae make it difficult to see the recent releases. I think remooving them and allowing the page to flesh out a little will be fine.
Also, the categories other than "Rrelated to Lady Gaga" are superfluous and should be removed.