The Robin Hood Gala is founded by the Robin Hood Foundation. It funds and supports innovative poverty-fighting organizations in NYC.
May 9, 2011[edit | edit source]
Lady Gaga appeared as a musical guest and supporter of the foundation.
- Set list:
- "Yoü and I"
- "Orange Colored Sky"
- "Born This Way"
- "Bad Romance"
- Trumpet — Brian Newman
- Stylist: Nicola Formichetti, Anna Trevelyan & Brandon Maxwell
- Hair: Frederic Aspiras
- Makeup: Tara Savelo
- Nails by Aya Fukuda (Hair Room Service)
- Lady Gaga wears a custom suit jacket and harem pants by Abigail Greydanus, a bra by HMS Latex, and shoes by Pleaser.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom latex cropped jacket by Jac Langheim, and bottom by Mugler.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom jumpsuit by Sally LaPointe.
- Lady Gaga wears an outfit by Christian Cota, and a necklace by Kenneth Jay Lane.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.