Peter van der Veen, born in Holland, was one of the Lady Gaga bodyguards. He is also featured as background vocals on "Government Hooker", off Born This Way. He is known by Lady Gaga and Little Monsters as simply, Pete. He belong to RAD , a Personal Protection agency. Currently, he works for Adele.
Related with Lady Gaga
- Main article: "Government Hooker"
- "The guy that’s actually talking, that’s her security guard. We were sitting there thinking how to make a computerized voice, so we were like, ‘Let’s get Pete in here’. He’s got a super-thick Dutch accent, and he’s trying to read off paper. It was insane, and he just talks like that".
NME magazine mentioned Pete in an article.
- "The song as 'Gregorian pop chants, pervy robot voices (courtesy of Gaga’s bodyguard, Pete).'"
- Has been working with Lady Gaga during 2010-2015.
- He joined Gaga again in 2018.
- During an interview he said that Gaga is like his own sister.
- Was head of security after Ed Majcina left.