Paul O'Grady Live is a talk show that runs every friday night at 21:00 on ITV (UK). The show used to be The Paul O'Grady Show, until it was moved to ITV and renamed.
Lady Gaga had an interview with Paul O'Grady commenting on fashion and her music during The Paul O'Grady Show was still airing. After the interview, she gave O'Grady one of her hairpieces and offered the kids in the audience candy and ate some herself. She also took part in the goo competition.
Lady Gaga appeared on Paul O'Grady Live on June 17, 2011 and performed 5 songs from her new album Born This Way. During her performance of "Hair", she sat down to a hair-coated piano with a teal blue hair dress with a bald cap, and her teal wig sitting on a bust onto the piano. Then during "The Edge of Glory", she used the same fire-escape setting as the music video, which was also used for the performances of "You and I" and "Born This Way"/"Judas".
Besides the performances, Gaga also talked with Paul about her album, her fashion, life before she was famous aswell as meeting Lady Starlight and how they would perform in clubs a few years ago. She also talked about how the term "Little Monsters" came around and how this gave her the nickname "Mother Monster".
- Lady Gaga wears a custom dress by Charlie le Mindu, and heels by Lady Studio.
- Lady Gaga wears a shirt and a belt by Versace, booties by Pleaser, and sunglasses by Dior.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress by Louis Vuitton, boots by Versace, and a hat by Philip Treacy.
- Lady Gaga wears a coat dress by Soojin Lee, booties by Pleaser, gloves by Void of Course, and a hat by Atsuko Kudo.
- For "Hair", too wore sunglasses by Chanel.