The official merchandise of Lady Gaga are sold by Bravado, a sub-company of the Universal Music Group. They handle the production and shipping of the merchandises. Originally, her tour merchandise was available to by at each shows or using the online Bravado store. Since 2012, the tour merchandise is generally not available to buy outside of the night of the show.
- The Fame Ball (2009)
- The Monster Ball Tour (2009-2011)
- The Born This Way Ball (2012-2013)
- Lady Gaga Live at Roseland Ballroom (2014)
- artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (2014)
- Joanne World Tour (2017-2018)
- Enigma: the Las Vegas Residency (2018-2020)
- "Just Dance (The Remixes - Pt. 2) (feat. Colby O'Donis)
- The Fame
- "Poker Face (The Remixes)
- The Cherrytree Sessions
- "Christmas Tree" (feat. Space Cowboy)
- "LoveGame (The Remixes)
- "LoveGame" (Chew Fu Ghettohouse Fix)
- "Paparazzi (The Remixes - Part Deux)
- "Bad Romance"
- The Fame Monster (Regular/Special Edition)
- "Telephone" (The Remixes) (feat. Beyoncé)
- "Alejandro" (The Remixes)
- Born This Way (Standard/Special Edition)
- A Very Gaga Holiday
- ARTPOP (Clean/Explicit)
- Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Edition)
- Joanne (Deluxe Edition)
- "Rain On Me" (Instrumental)
Electronic Gift Certificate
- School supplies (September 2009)
iPhone 4/4S Cases
- These items were first added for the Holiday of 2008.
These costumes are recreation of past outfits or props worn by Lady Gaga in the past. They were first introduced for Halloween 2010.