The official merchandise of Lady Gaga are sold by Bravado, a sub-company of the Universal Music Group. They handle the production and shipping of the merchandises. Originally, her tour merchandise was available to by at each shows or using the online Bravado store. Since 2012, the tour merchandise is generally not available to buy outside of the night of the show.
- The Fame Ball (2009)
- The Monster Ball Tour (2009-2011)
- The Born This Way Ball (2012-2013)
- Lady Gaga Live at Roseland Ballroom (2014)
- artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (2014)
- Joanne World Tour (2017-2018)
- Enigma: the Las Vegas Residency (2018-2020)
- United States
- United Kingdom
Bravado licensed some of the merchandise to be sold at select retail stores in the past.