- She is much taller than her older sister, who is just 5'1.
- Both Natali and Stefani attended the same school, Convent of the Sacred Heart.
- On January 28, 2010, Natali made a cameo as a prisoner inmate in Gaga's music video for "Telephone".
- Natali has graduated in majoring in Fashion Design at Parsons School of Design in NYC in 2014.
- Natali worked in wardrobe with costume design during the artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball and the Cheek to Cheek Tour in 2014 to 2015.
- Natali worked for designer Brandon Maxwell in 2015 to 2017 as product development/production manager.
- Natali worked as Gaga's fashion stylist with Kelly Porter for A Star Is Born in 2017.
Creations for Lady Gaga
- "My sister, who is 19-years-old, she's a fashion student, and she created a sculpture of a high heel, and this was her first piece in college, and I made it into a piano to surprise her. So surprise, Natali."
- One-legged mirror and pin bodysuit for Haus of Gaga by Natali Germanotta and Muto-Little Costumes with Swarovski Elements.
- Crackled leather jacket from her Spring/Summer 2014 “Vertigo” Parsons final thesis collection with asymmetrical zipper, layered sleeves and zip pockets. "And my sister Natali killing it in fashion, jacket from her Parsons thesis collection chosen by Carine Roitfeld to be featured this Icon Issue. Natali made it by hand. #germanottagirls"
- Oversized white chiffon blouse with contrast black peter pan collar and buttoned cuffs, printed with an Asia motif. The blouse was made in collaboration with Perry Meek for Haus of Gaga.
- Jumpsuit, in collaboration with Perry Meek.
- "I’m very proud of my sister. She just graduated from Parsons, and she handmade my dress tonight" - Gaga / “What an amazing night and performance! @ladygaga I loved designing this smocked leather dress for you! Stunning! Xox”, Natali
- 7. Leather jacket with "Cheek to Cheek" written on it.
- 8. Blush pink cocktail dress boasts a scupted bustier, satin open-front skirt and a playful oversized bow, in collaboration with Perry Meek.
- 9. Customized oriental Brandon Maxwell dress.
- 10. Macy's "Love Bravery" collection in collaboration with Brandon Maxwell.
- 11. Creative direction and styling with Brandon Maxwell.
- 13. Silver crystal hooded floor-length gown with cinched waist detail and an open back.
- 14. Dancers outfits designed and styled by Natali.
- 15. Black leather jumpsuit embroidered with sequins.
- 16. Beige distressed blazer and frayed skirt co-designed by Natali and created by Lanotta Studio. Embellished with typewriter buttons, hand-painted by v2Bentley and tailoring by Michael Velasquez.
- 17. Deconstructed patchwork leather coat designed by Natali and made by Lanotta Studio.
- 18. Shirt featuring crystal tattoo embroidery and metallic sleeves.
- 19. Crystal-embellished bra and denim shorts.
- 20. Heavy soulder nude tulle catsuit embellished with crystals, leather fringes, and satin grid pattern, in collaboration with Zaldy.
- 21. Outfit comprised a black vinyl jacket with neon green ruffle trim and her initials on the back, a matching organza cloak, a strappy vinyl bodysuit with corset lacing on the sides in collaboration with Muto-Little Costumes.
- 22. Crystal-embellished tubular neck brace and tea-length organza dress over a purple iridescent cut-out bodysuit.
- 23. Black sequinned dress features a deep-plunging V neck, a waist-high slit with fringe trim and silver crystal appliqués on the side, in collaboration with Debra Cooper.
- 24. Blue version of the deep-plunging black sequin dress with no fringe trim along the skirt, in collaboration with Debra Cooper.
- 25. Unicorn concept in crystallized white fishnet body stocking, purple crystallized fingerless hooves both on hands and feet, and white leather belt in collaboration with Lisa Bruno.
- 26. Crystallized sine wave face sticker.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.