Music Station is a talk show, hosted in Japan. Featured guests include such artists as Ayumi Hamasaki.
Lady Gaga's first appearance on Japan's Music Station. She featured three male back-up dancers on this performance.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom outfit by Jeremy Scott, boots by KTZ, lashes by Shu Uemura, and sunglasses by Alpina.
Lady Gaga (レディ・ガガ) made an appearance on the show once again while in the midst of The Monster Ball Tour. While on the show, two segments were filmed, a questioning segment, and a performance segment. During the performance, an intro was added to the song, much like the intro on the Jonathan Ross performance, only, the intro was in Japanese.
- "Telephone" (Contained elements of Alphabet Remix)
- Lady Gaga wears a bodysuit by Somarta with Swarovski crystals, platforms by Noritaka Tatehana, leather underwear from Dog, a fire top by Yuima Nakazato, a bird ring by Yoshiko Creation Paris, and sunglasses by Ray-Ban.
- Lady Gaga wears custom cuffs by Odradek in collaboration with Hiroko Ueki, booties by Pleaser, and a custom glasses by Balmung.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom outfit by Baby Doll Tokyo, heels by Pleaser, a belt by Saint Laurent, and sunglasses by Maison Margiela.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom cape by In-House Atelier.
- Lady Gaga wears a jacket and a belt by Versace, pants by Kansai Yamamoto, heels by Pleaser, earrings by Swarovski, and rings by NOir Jewelry for DC Comics.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom outfit by Maya Hansen, and boots by Ursula Mascaro for Maya Hansen.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom suit by Perry Meek.