MUSIC STATION (ミュージックステーション) is a weekly Japanese music television program airing on TV Asahi since 1986.
June 12, 2009[edit | edit source]
Lady Gaga's first appearance on Japan's Music Station. She featured three male back-up dancers on this performance.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom outfit by Jeremy Scott, boots by KTZ, lashes by Shu Uemura, and sunglasses by Alpina.
April 16, 2010[edit | edit source]
Lady Gaga (レディ・ガガ) made an appearance on the show once again while in the midst of The Monster Ball Tour. While on the show, two segments were filmed, a questioning segment, and a performance segment. During the performance, an intro was added to the song, much like the intro on the Jonathan Ross performance, only, the intro was in Japanese.
- "Telephone" (Contained elements of Alphabet Remix)
- Lady Gaga wears a bodysuit by Somarta with Swarovski crystals, platforms by Noritaka Tatehana, leather underwear from Dog, a fire top by Yuima Nakazato, a bird ring by Yoshiko Creation Paris, and sunglasses by Ray-Ban.
- Lady Gaga wears custom cuffs by Odradek in collaboration with Hiroko Ueki, booties by Pleaser, and a custom glasses by Balmung.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom outfit by Baby Doll Tokyo, heels by Pleaser, a belt by Saint Laurent, and sunglasses by Maison Margiela.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom cape by In-House Atelier.
- Lady Gaga wears a jacket and a belt by Versace, pants by Kansai Yamamoto, heels by Pleaser, earrings by Swarovski, and rings by NOir Jewelry for DC Comics.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom outfit by Maya Hansen, and boots by Ursula Mascaro for Maya Hansen.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom suit by Perry Meek.