KDDI presents Music Lovers 〜 One night only live special 〜 (shortened as Music Lovers) is Japanese TV show which guests perform and take part in interviews. Musical guests on the show perform a live set and do an interview with the host of the show after it. After editing the editing is complete, the show is aired at a later date.
Lady Gaga recorded her live set comprised of "The Edge of Glory", “Judas” and “Born This Way” on June 30, 2011. She did an exclusive interview after. The show aired on July 10, 2011 from 22:30 to 23:55 (JST) with "Born This Way" followed by the interview and ending with "The Edge of Glory". The performance of “Judas” was aired a week after the show had aired. Each guest have to sign a blank CD, Lady Gaga signed and wrote "I Am Alive Only Onstage" on it.
- Set list
- Personnel — Hair by Frederic Aspiras, makeup by Tara Savelo, fashion direction by Nicola Formichetti, choreography by Laurieann Gibson, art direction by Marla Weinhoff,
- Dancers — Asiel Hardison, Montana Efaw, Ian McKenzie, Michael Silas, Amanda Balen, Mark Kanemura, Victor Rojas, Molly d'Amour-Goslin
- Band — Lanar Brantley (Bass), Brockett Parsons (Keyboard), George McCurdy (Drums), Kareem Devlin Byrne and Ricky Tillo (Guitars)
- Bra by La Perla x Jean Paul Gaultier customized by LA Roxx, tights by Capezio, boots by Ellie modified by Pink Cobra
- Custom headpiece by Balmung, top by Izuka Emi, shorts by G.V.G.V., belt by Versace, boots by Pleaser
- Blazer jacket by Mugler, harnesses by Zana Bayne, custom nail-less latex by Void of Course