Michael Avedon (born January 16, 1991) is an American photographer living in New York City. Avedon began experimenting with photography in 2006, and in 2012 was named in Forbes Magazine's 30 Under 30 list of up-and-coming artists. Avedon's commercial work consists primarily of fashion photography, including work for Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, Harper's Bazaar, CR Fashion Book, and Dazed & Confused. In the spring of 2013 he graduated from the International Center of Photography.
- Lady Gaga wears a glove by Michael Schmidt.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress by DSQUARED2, and a ring by On Aura Tout Vu.
- Lady Gaga wears a vintage dress by Karl Lagerfeld, a glove by Michael Schmidt, a necklace by Dylanlex, earrings by Kate Spade, a ring by On Aura Tout Vu, and a neckpiece by Forge.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress by Alexander McQueen, shoes by Jimmy Choo and Giuseppe Zanotti, a glove by Michael Schmidt, earrings by L'Dezen, and a ring by Guilty.
- Lady Gaga wears earrings by Cristina Sabatini, and a coat by Zandra Rhodes for Hockley.