Mariano Vivanco (born December 15, 1975, Lima, Peru) is a Peruvian fashion and portrait photographer. He traveled the World with his family, who eventually settled down in New Zealand, where his passion for photography took flight. Inspired by the likes of Steichen and Horst, Mariano moved to London in the year 2000 to pursue his career as a fashion photographer. Vivanco has since become one of the World's leading editorial photographers, regularly shooting for Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Muse Magazine, Dazed & Confused, Vogue Hommes Nippon, Numéro, Numéro Homme, i-D, DSection Magazine, Hercules, and GQ.
- Lady Gaga wears an outfit by Irina Shaposhnikova, head sculptures and hair bands by Bob Recine, "Moon" sunglasses by Mercura NYC and platforms by Noritaka Tatehana.
- Lady Gaga wears head sculptures and hair band by Bob Recine, an outfit by Gerlan Jeans, and platforms Omar Angel Perez.
- Lady Gaga wears trousers by Francesco Scognamiglio, a coat by Mugler, head sculptures and hair band by Bob Recine and platforms by Noritaka Tatehana.
-  Lady Gaga wears a denim jacket by Alex Noble x Mugler.
-  Lady Gaga wears platforms by Omar Angel Perez.