The first trimester of 2012 was the longest break took by Gaga since the debut of her career in 2008. Although, she attended various events and launched her foundation with her mother, The Born This Way Foundation. By the end of April, Gaga debuted the Born This Way Ball which will run until 2013.
Recap of 2010
- This page is about the Born This Way era. For the more details on 2010, see The Fame Monster era.
- Lady Gaga recorded most the songs for Born This Way on her Studio Bus and various recording studios around the world while touring with the Monster Ball Tour.
- Lady Gaga announced the title of the album during her acceptance speech for Video of the Year the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.
Related to this era
- A list of all the publication released within this period
- A list of all the acollades received by Gaga within this period
- A list of recorded interviews within this period
- A list of photo shoots made within this period
- A list of performances..