Jean-Paul Goude (born 8 December 1940) is a French graphic designer, illustrator, photographer and advertising film director. He worked as art director at Esquire magazine in New York City during the 1970s, and famously choreographed the 1989 Bicentennial Parade in Paris to mark the 200th anniversary of the French Revolution. In addition, over the last three decades, he has created well known campaigns and illustrations for brands including Perrier, Citroën, Kodak, Chanel, Kenzo and Shiseido.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress, a coat and shoes by Armani, a headpiece by Shaun Leane for Alexander McQueen, gloves by Causse Gantier, and necklaces by Chanel and from Galerie Argiles with Swarovski gemstones on her face.
- Lady Gaga wears an outfit and boots by Maison Martin Margiela, a foam wig headpiece by Eugene Souleiman for MMM, Swarovski necklaces and gemstones on her face. Too wears a scarf by Oanh Vovan customized as a headpiece by Alex Aikiu and hairstylist, Kazue Deki.
- Lady Gaga wears a dress by Versace, heels by Pleaser, and a headpiece from Maison Fevrier.
- Lady Gaga wears a pearl necklace by Mikimoto, Cartier, and Christian Lacroix, rings by De Grisogono and Jean-Marc Laroche, bracelets by Chanel, Van Cleef & Arpels and Bulgari with Swarovski gemstones on her face.
- Location - Les Studios de l'Olivier in Paris
- Styling - Alex Aikiu
- Stylist Assistants - Vanessa Lena, Vanessa N’tamack, Arthur Gallegari & Noel Dorado
- Hair stylist - Kazue Deki for Calliste Agency
- Make-up artist - Mayia Alleaume for Calliste Agency
- Makeup Assistant - Elsa Olson
- Production - Virginie Laguens (Belleville Hills)
- Digital Composition - Hélène Chauvet Digital Technician Christian Horvatt for D Factory
- Digital Composition Assistant - Fred Godefroy for Janvier
- Photo Assistants - Philippe Baumann, Franck Joyeux
- Production Assistant - Grace Salemme
- Neon Lighting - Erick Helaine for Feerick
Behind the Scenes
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|