The iTunes Festival is an annual, month-long music festival and concert series which takes place in September at The Roundhouse art centre in London. Sponsored by Apple Inc., it was first held in 2007. Tickets are given away for free to iTunes users and fans in the UK through prize-draw competitions. Applications for tickets can be submitted both in the iTunes Store and official app. Performances are also streamed live for free and available to view afterwards for a limited time on iTunes, Apple TV and via the app. The event changed name to Apple Music Festival in 2015. It was later cancelled in 2017 after a 10-year run.
Lady Gaga performed at the 2013 iTunes Festival at The Roundhouse. The live broadcast was available through Apple TV on the iTunes Festival streaming channel and on iOS devices for free. The 1 hour performance was later released on the international / Japan deluxe edition of "ARTPOP" in 2013. Since then, the 1 hour and 14 minutes performance is available as a movie to buy or rent on Apple TV in select countries. DJ White Shadow was the opening act which was not available outside of those present at the venue. Notably, he played the final version of "Cake Like Lady Gaga".
- Set list:
- "Jewels N' Drugs" (feat. T.I., Too Short and Twista)
- "Sexxx Dreams"
- "I Wanna Be With You"
- Lady Gaga wears a strong shoulder crop top and mask by Perry Meek for Haus of Gaga.
- Lady Gaga wears tights by Capezio, socks by American Apparel, and shoes by Pleaser customized by Kerin Rose.
- Lady Gaga wears a crystallized seashells bra by Rodrigo Otazu for Haus of Gaga, and bottoms by Haus of Gaga.
- Lady Gaga wears a shirt by Saint Laurent Paris, and shoes by Azzedine Alaïa.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom bra by Perry Meek, and tights by Capezio.
- Lady Gaga wears a crop top by Haus of Gaga, and a jeweled pig mask by Gary Card.
- Lady Gaga wears a beaded top by Maison Martin Margiela, and a hat by Eugenia Kim.
- Lady Gaga wears a top by Capezio, shoes by Pleaser customized by A-Morir, and a hat by Eugenia Kim.
- Stage equipment:
|Date||September 1, 2013|
|Location||The Roundhouse, London, UK|
|Fashion director & Stylist||Brandon Maxwell at Haus of Gaga|
|Stylist assistants||Sandra Amador and Hayley Pisaturo|
|Haus of Gaga costume desinger||Perry Meek|
|Wardrobe||Lisa Bruno (supervisor) and Katrina Doy|
|Hair stylist||Frederic Aspiras at Haus of Gaga|
|Makeup artist||Tara Savelo at Haus of Gaga|
|Choreography||Richard Jackson at Haus of Gaga|
|Creative coordinator||Lacee Franks|
|Dancers||Amanda Balen, David Lei Brandt, Graham Breitenstein, Montana Efaw, Asiel Hardison, Ian McKenzie, Sloan-Taylor Rabinor and Victor Rojas.|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|