- For other uses, see Gucci (disambiguation).
House of Gucci is an upcoming American biographical crime film directed by Ridley Scott. The film stars Lady Gaga in the role of Patrizia Reggiani, who was tried and convicted of orchestrating the assassination of her ex-husband's and former head of the Gucci fashion house Maurizio Gucci, portrayed by Adam Driver. The film also stars Al Pacino, Jared Leto, Jack Huston, Reeve Carney and Jeremy Irons.
Depicts the events and aftermath of the murder of Maurizio Gucci by his ex-wife Patrizia Reggiani.
- Lady Gaga as Patrizia Reggiani
- Adam Driver as Maurizio Gucci
- Jared Leto as Paolo Gucci
- Al Pacino as Aldo Gucci
- Jeremy Irons as Rodolfo Gucci
- Jack Huston as Domenico De Sole
- Reeve Carney as Tom Ford
- Camille Cottin as Paola Franchi
- Mădălina Diana Ghenea as Sophia Loren
- Mehdi Nebbou as Said
- Miloud Mourad Benamara as Omar
- Salma Hayek as Giuseppina "Pina" Auriemma
- Photography by Steven Klein.
- Photography by Fabio Lovino.