Hedi Slimane (born July 5, 1968) is a fashion designer and photographer of Tunisian, Italian-Brazilian origins. From 2000 to 2007, he held the position of creative director for Dior Homme (the menswear line of Christian Dior). He is currently the creative director for Saint Laurent since March of 2012. The day of his return on the runway, Gaga tweeted that it was a dream she shared with Matthew Williams to see Slimane back in fashion.
- Lady Gaga wears a bird hat and a black panties.
- Album and Single Artworks
That particular photo shoot was used for the two album covers of The Fame Monster, single covers for "Bad Romance", "Alejandro", and "Dance in the Dark", as well as promotional pictures for the album. One of the pictures was also used on the cover of The Singles compilation released in Japan in 2010.
- Magazines and Newspapers
-  Lady Gaga wears an animal print bra by American Apparel, and a hat and sunglasses by Saint Laurent.
- [1, 2] Lady Gaga wears a sequin jacket by Saint Laurent.
-  Lady Gaga wears a velvet cape by Saint Laurent.
-  Lady Gaga wears shorts by Levi's, a crop t-shirt by American Apparel, an earring and necklace by Chrome Hearts, and rings by Cody Sanderson.