H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M) is a Swedish multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children. H&M exists in 53 countries. The first store was opened on the high street of Västerås, Sweden in 1947. The design team in the company’s Sweden office controls the steps of production, from merchandise planning to establishing specifications, and production is outsourced to approximately 800 factories in Europe and Asia.
- 1 Maison Martin Margiela x H&M: 2012 Collection
- 2 Isabel Marant x H&M: 2013 Capsule Collection
- 3 Jeff Koons x H&M: 2014 Collection
- 4 Iron Maiden x Divided by H&M
- 5 Fall/Winter 2014 Collection
- 6 November 13, 2013
- 7 August 5, 2014
- 8 Shirts
- 9 Dresses
- 10 Links
Maison Martin Margiela x H&M: 2012 Collection
Isabel Marant x H&M: 2013 Capsule Collection
Jeff Koons x H&M: 2014 Collection
Iron Maiden x Divided by H&M
Fall/Winter 2014 Collection
Holiday Season Campaign
- Lady Gaga wears a silk satin outfit (with digital Asia's printed heads) by Natali Germanotta and Perry Meek.
- Photography by Devin Doyle.
Behind the scenes
- Photography by Soraya Zaman.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|