- For other uses, see Gucci (disambiguation).
Gucci (Italian pronunciation: [ˈɡuttʃi]) is an Italian fashion and leather goods brand, part of the Gucci Group, which is owned by the French company Kering, formerly known as PPR. Gucci was founded by Guccio Gucci in Florence in 1921. January 2015, the creative director is Alessandro Michele.
- They are referenced in the song "Fashion".
- Patent leather top handle flap bag.
- From Cudoni.
Fall/Winter 2008 RTW Collection
Spring/Summer 2009 RTW Collection
Fall/Winter 2010 RTW Collection
Spring/Summer 2012 RTW Collection
Fall/Winter 2012 RTW Collection
Resort 2014 Collection
Spring 2014: Menswear Collection
Fall/Winter 2016 RTW Collection
Resort 2016 Collection
Pre-Fall 2016 RTW Collection
Spring 2017 RTW Collection
Pre-Fall 2017 Collection
Resort 2017 Collection
Resort 2018 Collection
Fall/Winter 2020 Collection
Spring/Summer 2021 Collection
Fall/Winter 2021 "Gucci Area" RTW Collection
- Embroidery by Transfermania International.
Spring/Summer 2022 "Gucci Love Parade" RTW Collection
- Plissé silk chiffon cape gown, crystal-embellished tulle gloves, crystallized black stockings, and nude lace-trimmed underwear.
- Shield logo sunglasses.
- Lady Gaga wore a top of a dress as a separate blouse.
- From Omneque.
- Lady Gaga wore original version: 3.75" heel with 2.25" platform, 6" total heel height.
- Lady Gaga carried metallic gold version of Zumi mini leather bag from Spring-Summer 2019 Collection.
- Black & gold gown with crystal-embellished gold silk satin mermaid-style skirt with sequined black floral lace bolero-esque gloved top part and black plush velvet cups, based on the Spring/Summer 2022 "Gucci Love Parade" RTW collection. Tailored by Lara Jensen studio.