"Fashion of His Love" is a song by Lady Gaga on the first disc of the special edition of her third album, Born This Way. A remix created by producer Fernando Garibay is also featured on the second disc. The song title was revealed by Gaga when she released the tracklisting of the special edition of the album. The song was registered on her BMI on May 17, 2011, and premiered on GagaVille on May 19.
"Fashion of His Love" was one of the very first songs Gaga wrote for the album. Prior to the release, Gaga revealed that the song serves as a tribute to the late Alexander McQueen and was written after his death.
The bridge of the song is taken from the chorus of an unreleased song Gaga wrote with Space Cowboy titled "Earthquake".
- Fernando Garibay Remix - 3:45
- Keyboards — Fernando Garibay
- Background vocals — Lady Gaga
- Programming — Fernando Garibay
- Recording — Dave Russell at Sing Sing Studios (April 2010, Melbourne )
- Assistant — Anna Websters
- Mixing — Dave Russell at The Mix Room (Burbank )
- Assistant — Paul Pazao
- Mastering — Gene Grimaldi at Oasis Mastering (Burbank )
- Sony/ATV Songs LLC / House of Gaga Publishing LLC (BMI)