Dazed Digital is a collaboration between Lady Gaga and fashion filmmaker, Kathryn Ferguson.
- Shot during rehearsals for her the Glastonbury Festival on June 25, 2009, this intimate short film showcases Gaga's love of some of fashion's most pioneering names, as well as a show-stopping piano composition created by Gaga uniquely for this collaboration.
- In September 2009, she performed a small piano sample from the video at the MTV Video Music Awards for her "Paparazzi" performance.
- In October 2009, she performed a part of the melody on Saturday Night Live, after she sang "LoveGame".
- Photography by Kasia Bobula
- Directed — Kathryn Ferguson
- Creative direction — M. "Dada" W.
- Styling — Nicola Formichetti
- Styling assistant — Anna Trevelyan
- Hair design — Tomo Jidai at Streeters, using Shu Uemura Art of Hair.
- Hair assistant — Hiroshi Matsushita
- Make up — Ayami Nishimura at Jed Root Ltd., using Chanel 09 A/W Collection.
- Make up assistant — Joanna Banach
- Clothing credits in order as they are shown in video:
- Dress — David Koma
- Headpiece — Charlie le Mindu
- Leather shoulder jacket — Dr NOKI NHS
- Sheer black top/leather and chain cuffs — Jaiden rVa James
- Headpiece — Fred Butler Archive
- Catsuit — Pam Hogg
- Shoulder piece — Petra Storrs
- Shoes — John Galliano
- Not shown in film, but shown in photos:
- Bodysuit — Ara Jo
- Hood — Giles
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.