David LaChapelle (born March 11, 1963) is an American fine-art and surrealist photographer, music video director and film director from Hartford, Connecticut, USA. He attended the North Carolina School of the Arts and School of Visual Arts in New York City. LaChapelle did a photoshoot with Lady Gaga in 2009 for Rolling Stone magazine and a picture was taken for the cover for The Remix and the Book of Gaga.
- Pink Room
- Lady Gaga wears a glass bubbles bodysuit by Michael Schmidt Studios, a corset by Thierry Mugler, shoes by Ruthie Davis, a knuckle ring by House of Waris, sunglasses by Christian Roth, and vintage French lucite bracelets.
- The "Alternative versions" have more digital bubbles on them.
- Lady Gaga wears an outfit by Thierry Mugler, shoes by Ruthie Davis, and a ring and a bracelet by nOir Jewelry. Next to her, a Swarovski crystal-mesh embellished wheelchair by Michael Schmidt.
- Lady Gaga wears an outfit by Haus of Gaga, platforms by Acne, and a hat umbrella by Alexander McQueen.
- Albums and Portraits
- The Fame Kills Starring Kanye West and Lady Gaga (Promo pic)