Carsten Molis (Molis Consulting) is a project manager brand based in Berlin, Germany. They worked for RTL II in repositioning, directing marketing and communications, change management, CEO consulting, content production, technical services, supervising capital city TV studio (office, studio, editing, EB). They photographed to Lady Gaga during campaign It's Fun in 2009 in Toronto, Canada; too in 2011 for the direction, in Berlin, Germany. They too worked for the album The Fame Monster, Born This Way 360° campaign and testimonial campaign.
- Lady Gaga wears a bodysuit by Vilsbol de Arce, shoes by Cesare Paciotti for Ohne Titel, shoulder pads by Manish Arora, and rings by NOir Jewelry.
- Lady Gaga wears a shirt and a hat by Versace.
- Lady Gaga wears an Unknown latex outfit, heels by Pleaser, and gloves by Void of Course.
- Lady Gaga wears a skirt by Ryan Jordan, boots by Versace, and gloves by Void of Course.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Lady Gaga too wore platforms by Noritaka Tatehana.