According to fans who attended the listening session in France, the missing verse featured in the booklet was sung during the song. When asked about this particular part, Gaga replied that she wants to perform the extended version live during The Born This Way Ball Tour and included the lyrics in the booklet so the fans can sing along, however, the extended version was never performed.
Cuff me up sir I'm mad
At the relationshop I got
Between my ass and your badge
I smoke, but I'm not into candy no-class
Though there might be some illegal shit
In my meat dress, I've got guns,
up under my thumbs
Manicure is slick
You mad that my tips longer than your *click*?
Just a freedom hussy
Rebel fashion junkie
And I wanna serve my country
In the best way that I could be
So don't ask, 'cause I'll tell
you I'm free, while you dwell
Throw your hands up in the crowd
Cause if you're bad kid and you're proud
- The additional lyrics were not performed during The Born This Way Ball Tour.
- Gaga does not sing the full song. She performs up to: "I’m a bad kid that's the way that they made me."
- Programming — Fernando Garibay, DJ White Shadow
- Keyboards — Lady Gaga, Fernando Garibay, DJ White Shadow
- Background vocals — Lady Gaga
- Recording — Dave Russell at Studio Bus (Europe: January 18, 2011)
- Assistant — Eric Morris
- Mixing — Dave Russell at Setai Recording Studio (April 17, 2011, Miami Beach )
- Assistant — Philip Knight
- Mastering — Gene Grimaldi at Oasis Mastering (Burbank )
- Stefani Germanotta P/K/A Lady Gaga (BMI) Sony/ATV Songs, LLC/ House of Gaga Publishing, LLC / GloJoe Music Inc. (BMI)
- [BMI] Sony/ATV Songs LLC / Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp./ Garibay Music Publishing.
All rights on behalf of itself and Garibay Music Publishing administered by WB Music Corp.
- Maxwell and Carter Publishing, LLC (ASCAP), administered by Universal Music Publishing Group and Maxwell and Carter Publishing, LLC (BMI) administered by Universal Music Publishing Group
- [ASCAP] Korsbæk Publishing
Era · Discography · Born This Way: The Remix · Videography · Performances · Born This Way Ball · Fashion · Media