Kerin Rose Gold is an eyewear and accessories designer working in New York City. She creates work that is hand carved from beeswax provided by the bees her sister keeps and hand cast using the lost wax process, or cire perdu in eco friendly recycled silver and gold. Talismans for a modern age, many who own her pieces say they are like tattoos imbued with personal and symbolic meaning, to carry the soul forward. She have a line of sunglasses called A-Morir founded in 2008.
- Silver flower gemstone ring
- Two dozen lenses hand drilled and attached to a vintage measuring frame with wire.
- Isabell Yalda Hellysaz with 3000 Swarovski crystals.
- Bespoke teacup with matching saucer. The teacup is hand painted, in a black gradient, and adorned in gold flakes, flat back and full round faux pearls, and ants.
- Two lightweight black XL aluminum spikes encrusted with tar and accented with smaller gold spikes.
- Original Pleaser boots hand pave'd with 8000 jet hematite Swarovski crystals.
- Original lack Saint Laurent boots into crystal pink number in less than 12 hours. Painted and hand strassed with no less than 7000 Swarovski crystals in Vintage Rose, Light Rose, and Light Rose.
- Original Calvin Klein crystalize knee high boots for the last stop on her Dive Bar Tour. Hand strassed the full front and back heel portion using 7500 Swarovski crystals.
- Horns by Sam Bennett, embellished with matte gold studs with gold chain accent by A-Morir.
- Crystal turbans in both black and red, each one was hand encrusted with 2000 crystals.
- Constructed in buckram, painted, and decorated with pacifiers. To finish it off we embellished the crown with over 5000 Swarovski crystals.