|← March →|
A list of events which occurred on the 3rd of March.
- Lady Gaga performed at Cardiff International Arena in Cardiff, United Kingdom, for The Monster Ball Tour.
- "Its so silly,I do these interviews, + they say Gaga "arent u sick of the life," I think to myself, if they only knew how much I love my fans" 8:36 AM via web
- "LITTLE MONSTERS!! Today is an exciting day. Telephone become our SIXTH NUMBER 1 RECORD IN A ROW IN AMERICA! I love you so much! Celebrate!" 11:58 AM via web
- "Watch my MUGLER catwalk! He asked me to walk twice! #IfICanDoITuCanHOOKER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqXSB7glctg&feature=player_embedded" 12:10 PM via web
- "http://twitpic.com/45wf98 - Myself +10 year Old Lady Maria of Winnipeg. She signed my t-shirt, she ate my heart, just like you ▽" 10:08 PM via Twitter for BlackBerry®
- "best night ever. watching bridal television with HAUS while my stylist burst into tears wishing he was there to style the brides. #NOBEADING" 9:46 AM via web
- "@ladygaga love u so much! ♥ BTW made me brave! u save my life every day. please follow me, means a lot." Retweeted by Lady Gaga from @UnicornSwaggin at 9:50 AM via web
- "Did ANYONE see SPRINGSTEEN on Fallon last night!!! Buy his new album. It is so genius its hard to even believe. Just mind-blowing passion." 9:55 AM via web
- "gaga" via Twitter
- "ARTPOP is being used in fashion terminology to describe makeup inspired by art. #ARTPOPmessage I 💗@patmcgrathreal http://bplane.co/hN0tvw" via Twitter
- "👊 https://instagram.com/p/zyDpSPJFLq/" via Twitter
- "The world changes one mind at a time: 🙏🏽 http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a785284/toronto-music-festival-collapses-after-founder-says-fk-kesha/…" via Twitter
- "Thank you. @krisjenner for standing up for women. #notyourfault the more that stand, the more will hear the message." via Twitter
- Lady Gaga was seen at Pioneer Tattoo Studio in Chicago, Illinois.
- "🤷♀️🤦♀️ https://twitter.com/LMonsterReacts/status/969688188280242176" via Twitter
|Calendar Events for
<<< March >>>
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.