|← March →|
A list of events which occurred on the 28th of March.
- Lady Gaga was born at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City, New York.
- "right..gaga turned 22..in a mirrored panty humping a miami gogo dancer at 2 am to the beat of my first single "Just Dance" best birthday" 4:14 AM from txt
- "What an incredible day! Armani exchange party, I love you! Thank you so much for ur fabulous-esses and support of the fame. I met Sirius..." 4:14 AM from txt
- "rds performance I had a blast (amazing gay club..they dont eat but they love cake!) and thank u to my interscope team for my disco ball" 4:14 AM from txt
- "Xx peace love disco and u Miami, are a sunny, glamorous, mess of winter music madness. Gaga 4:14 AM from txt
- "So happy, my family suprised me in montreal. In bed with my gorgeous sister. Eggs and presents and laughter. With our matching haircuts! :)" 8:45 AM from TwitterBerry
- "Thank you so much for all the beautiful birthday messages, videos, and gifts. The greatest present I've been given this year is you I love u" 9:05 PM via web
- "I'm 24 today, so u know what that means? Let's raise a glass to 30 more years of writing music and videos for my beautiful little monsters.X" 9:08 PM via web
- "http://bit.ly/9fZ67S i've never cried so hard in 24 years, from pure joy and unconditional love. Tears still streaming" 4:54 PM via web
- "@gagadaily i dont know what I did to deserve the gift of you and all my fans. But God made you little monsters very special. U are my heart" 4:55 PM via web
- "Thank you so much, from my soul, @gagadaily and the world. Be yourself, and never let anyone stop you from loving who you are. Im speechless" 4:58 PM via web
- "Its really me @gagadaily xoxo" 5:08 PM via web
- "@perezhilton i wish i had been there, you are a wonderful friend, only you would party all night/free cuba in the morning" 6:00 PM via web
- "Love, Mother Monster X" 6:01 PM via web
- Lady Gaga performed at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, for The Monster Ball Tour.
- Lady Gaga celebrated her 25th birthday at the La Cita Bar.
- "http://twitpic.com/4dtx4k - I just died and went to Hell." 12:50 AM via Twitter for BlackBerry®
- "Thank you for trending #BornThisDay monsters! The sweetest tweet! You are all the present I need in the world. I'll be 25 in about 4 hrs!" 7:13 PM via Twitter for BlackBerry®
- "http://twitpic.com/4e6s8k - Drawing on table at restaurant. If I had to give it all back, but got to keep my fans, that'd be ok." 11:03 PM via Twitter for BlackBerry®
- "I woke up to chicken and waffles in bed, pink tulips, + little monster bday videos. I love you! I was #bornthisday but u were #bornthisway." 12:32 PM via Twitter for BlackBerry®
- "This is so sweet! The best birthday present ever. I love little monsters so much. Thank you so being in my life! tinyurl.com/7xxggpa" 10:55 AM via web
- "Thank you so much for all your Birthday messages. I'm having a wonderful day! #BornThisDay. 26! To 26 more years of touring with you babes!" 10:58 AM via web
- "I can be, the Queen that's inside of me.You guys are the best. twitpic.com/92iu8j" 11:40 AM via Twitpic
- "Indonesian Monsters project for @ladygaga's birthday. Omg I'm crying http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgIrgDesSNs&feature=player_embedded … #HBDGagaFromIndonesia"
- Gaga performed the 1st show at Roseland Ballroom in NYC.
- "Thanku to so many fans and people all over the world for the beautiful birthday wishes! Please don't send me any gifts, your love is enough!" via Twitter
- "Instead of sending presents on my Bday it would truly mean the world if you made a simple donation to @BTWFoundation https://gaga.crowdrise.com" via Twitter
- "For my bday donate: https://gaga.crowdrise.com/ and support the wellness of youth. 10 ppl will receive a personal call from me to say thank u💗!" via Twitter
- "Excited that @BTWFoundation is launching a Kindness Cakes bake off for my birthday! Enter here: http://bit.ly/1LNANUW #BeKindBakeOn" via Twitter
- "Thank you so much 🤗for all your beautiful birthday🎂messages. I love you so much. If you’re compelled to give me a gift I would wish it to be a donation to @BTWFoundation so we can continue to do Mental Health research, raise awareness, and empower youth." via Twitter
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.