This page is an archive of fashion credits for the month of February 2022.
- "Lady Gaga Jazz & Piano 🎺 🎼
The Little Monsters pre-sale is open now for all new dates this Spring at @ParkMGM in Las Vegas ✨ gagavegas.com"
- "@kieselaymon is one of my favorite authors on the planet. Thank you for these profound words in your novel "Long Division." I wish everyone could read your heart, I feel blessed. I feel grateful for the opportunity to witness, to unlearn, and to try to change the way I live my life. Forever and ever."
- "I can’t believe I was nominated for a @bafta alongside such INCREDIBLE actors, I am also so happy my hair and makeup team @fredericaspiras and @sarahtannomakeup were nominated, as well as the MOVIE for Outstanding British Film. I have a long way to go in the space of film making and I cherish the ability to hone my craft with such support and love. This is an unexpected and absolute dream come true. Thank you to all BAFTA voters and people all over the world for embracing the opera of a REAL life story. THANK YOU FOR CELEBRATING WOMENS STORIES AND THANK YOU RIDLEY AND GIANNINA SCOTT for supporting us in telling them, I love you all 🙏❤️ @houseofguccimovie and i love you ITALY 🇮🇹"
- "Tickets for all Jazz & Piano dates at @ParkMGM this Spring are on sale now! 🎺🎼 gagavegas.com"
- "I could not be happier for a man I call my brother, who I’ve worked with for the last 15 years, @fredericaspiras, for his nomination in Makeup & Hairstyling for House of Gucci. Frederic was magical, precise, and dedicated months leading up to shoot and during filming. He prepared dozens of wigs for months and months, and did at least a year of preparation. He’s a living genius and Freddie, we are all so grateful to just even be near your talent, creativity and generosity of spirit. You continue to show your artistic DNA, your plan, your vision, and your deep connection to your family that drives you to excellence at all times. I love you, I’m rooting for you. And to all the nominees this year, congratulations on all your hard work, dedication, your nomination and YOUR magic—you all deserve major recognition for what was a truly beautiful landscape of performances and accomplishments this past year. Your dedication during Covid, your huge hearts, and your ability to tell amazing stories is a gift to the whole world during what is for many a very hard time. Congratulations my friends. Bravo!"
- "My true wish tonight is that for two hours myself and my fellow actors at @sagawards would have made the public smile. I’m honored to have been there, it is a privilege to be an entertainer. There are many reasons the world gives us all the time NOT to smile. I’m praying tonight for Ukraine and am sending smiles to all your hearts I pray will be whole soon."
28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, CA
E! Red Carpet & Award Shows
Presenting a clip of House of Gucci
Arriving at Asanebo Sushi Bar in Studio City, LA
- Hair stylist - Frederic Aspiras using Joico
- Make-up artist - Sarah Nicole Tanno using Haus Laboratories and Lashify
- Stylists - Tom Eerebout and Sandra Amador
- Assistant Stylist - Jaiin Kang
- Nail artist - Miho Okawara using Presto
Leaving Trancas Country Market in Malibu, LA
- Lady Gaga wears a sweatshirt from Official Merchandise, runners by Allbirds, sunglasses by Onkler, a hairclip by Kitsch, and a handbag by Louis Vuitton customized by C. Bonz.