This page is an archive of fashion credits for the month of March 2020.
- 1 Mar 1
- 2 Mar 2
- 3 Mar 4
- 4 Mar 5
- 5 Mar 6
- 6 Mar 7
- 7 Mar 10
- 8 Mar 11
- 8.1 NRJ FaceTiming
- 8.2 Message for Smallzy
- 8.3 Message to Italy
- 8.4 Message for Japan
- 8.5 ANT1 Greece Interview
- 8.6 RTL Hungary Interview
- 8.7 Fantástico Interview
- 8.8 The Project Australia Interview
- 8.9 ZDF Heute Journal Interview
- 8.10 Message for Ash London Live
- 8.11 Umusic Moments Interview
- 8.12 RTL Italia Interview
- 8.13 Fun Radio Belgium Interview
- 8.14 SRF 10vor10 Interview
- 8.15 Mezamashi TV Interview
- 8.16 Revista Moi México Interview
- 8.17 Dzien Dobry TVN Interview
- 9 Mar 12
- 10 Mar 14
- 11 Mar 15
- 12 Mar 16
- 13 Mar 18
- 14 Mar 24
- 15 Mar 29
- 16 Timeline
- ❤️💛💚💙🖤💖 #stupidlove
- Welcome to “Chromatica”, coming April 10. Pre-order now ⚔️💓 This is not the album cover but we made it for you to enjoy in the meantime 😘
- "when ure so tired from working nonstop u end up spray painting your whip 🤪🤦♀️💞"
- GAGAVISION - EPISODE 47 “STUPID LOVE” OUT NOW: http://smarturl.it/StupidLove Directed by @cycysanders
- LADY GAGA THE CHROMATICA BALL
- "I would battle for you (Even if we break in two) "
- Lady Gaga wears a bustier by Natasha Zinko, an earring by Alexis Bittar and a necklace and earring by Ai Studios.
Francesco Carrozzini Photoshoot
- "I’ve got a STUPID love💕"
At Atelier Crenn Restaurant in San Francisco
- Lady Gaga wears a jacket by Balmain, earrings by Austin James Smith, sunglasses by Oh My Eyes, and a handbag by Celine.
- "Take yo mama out all night 😘💋"
- "If Peter breaks up with Hannah Ann and proposes to Madison #StupidLove"
- Lady Gaga wears a jacket by Fecal Matter, boots by Demonia, earrings by Ottolinger, and five rings by Lynn Ban.
Message for Smallzy
Message to Italy
Message for Japan
ANT1 Greece Interview
RTL Hungary Interview
The Project Australia Interview
ZDF Heute Journal Interview
Message for Ash London Live
Umusic Moments Interview
RTL Italia Interview
Fun Radio Belgium Interview
SRF 10vor10 Interview
Mezamashi TV Interview
Revista Moi México Interview
Dzien Dobry TVN Interview
- "Now it’s as important as ever to be kind. For those who are sick, or those who are not and are scared. We’re in this together. I love you world"
- So I talked to some doctors and scientists. It’s not the easiest for everyone right now but the kindest/healthiest thing we can do is self-quarantine and not hang out with people over 65 and in large groups. I wish I could see my parents and grandmas right now but it’s much safer to not so I don’t get them sick in case I have it. I’m hanging at home with my dogs. I love you world, we’ll all get through this. Trust me, I talked to God —she said we’re gonna be ok.
- This is reminding I think a lot of us what it is to both feel like and be a human being. I think it’s so important to acknowledge that we are and must be a global kind singular community. We can’t do this without kindness. And corona virus is not prejudiced. My thought for the day is to accept there will be times we feel powerless and out of control—but we can fill that space with kindness and be a part of the solution to a world problem. We then have control. We can create healing by learning how to be kind and take care of each other and ourselves during this time.
The Kyle & Jackie O Show Interview
Lady Gaga called in The Kyle & Jackie O Show on KIIS 106.5 this morning to talk about her upcoming album Chromatica and her single "Stupid Love"; too talked about COVID-19.
- "Day 6 of self-quarantining! Going strong, playing video games and cards, and taking care of ourselves. Important reminder: keep your mind as stress free as possible and your body moving. #selflove #selfcare #bekind try not to pass it in case you have it #corona it’s ok and so wonderful to stay home if you can!What a kind act for the world ❤️"
- Lady Gaga wears earrings by Jennifer Fisher.
iHeart Living Room concert for America
- Lady Gaga wears sunglasses by Ray-Ban.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.