This page is an archive of fashion credits for the month of March 2018.
- 1 March 1
- 2 March 3
- 3 March 4
- 4 March 7
- 5 March 8
- 6 March 9
- 7 March 10
- 8 March 11
- 9 March 15
- 10 March 16
- 11 March 18
- 12 March 20
- 13 March 22
- 14 March 24
- 15 March 25
- 16 March 26
- 17 March 28
- 18 March 29
- 19 March 30
- 20 March 31
- 21 Timeline
- I remember that day, it was so fun was with so much of my fashion family. https://twitter.com/AMENARTPOP/status/968890407584067585
- So wonderful to watch the joy of all these artists shine on that beautiful stage tonight. We are so lucky to have art in the world #Oscars
Out in Tualatin, Portland
- Happy International Women’s Day to every single woman in the world. Cheers to your strength and bravery to thrive in a male dominated society. Continue to make your voices heard! You are the definition of courage! We are the womb!!
Out in Los Angeles
- Lady Gaga wears a sweater by Baja East, a scrunchie by American Apparel, and sunglasses by Karen Walker.
- "Happy Birthday to my precious angel of a sister. An artistic design genius and loyal caring woman. I feel exactly today as the look on my face in this picture when you first were born. I love you so much. 💕🍾🎊"
On the beach in Malibu
- Lady Gaga wears a t-shirt by Divided, boots by Saint Laurent, sunglasses by Mykita, and a hat by Gladys Tamez.
Heading to a post-production studio in LA
Leaving Vintage Grocery's Store in Malibu
- "I miss you Sonja, everyday. #BreastCancerAwareness https://twitter.com/AmyGrimesSuxx/status/975833317961555973"
At March for Our Lives in Walnut Creek
- Lady Gaga wears jeans by Rag & Bone, boots by Alexander Wang, sunglasses by Bad Boy, and a hat by Nick Fouquet.
Leaving a Starbucks in Malibu
- Lady Gaga wears jeans by Rag & Bone, boots by Valentino, a jacket by Saint Laurent, and sunglasses by Moschino.
- "Happy Ten Year Twitter Anniversary! It’s been willlllld ride 🧚♀️ https://twitter.com/ladygaga_JWT/status/978348442001883136"
- Here’s me in 2007 right before I dyed my hair blonde and released Just Dance. It’s now 2018 and I’m so blessed to be turning 32 with a fanbase of Little Monsters I’ve watched spread a message of acceptance and kindness for 10 years now. 💕
- Thank you so much 🤗for all your beautiful birthday🎂messages. I love you so much. If you’re compelled to give me a gift I would wish it to be a donation to @BTWFoundation so we can continue to do Mental Health research, raise awareness, and empower youth.
Arriving at Nobu restaurant in Malibu
- HERE WE ARE!!! Here's my cover of one of the greatest songs of all time. Elton John and Bernie Taupin’s "Your Song." What an honor it was to record. THATS ME ON THE PIANO! THIS ONES FOR YOU!!💕✨ http://lnk.to/EltonJohnRevamp
- love you🧚♀️🧚♀️ https://twitter.com/_AyeAri_/status/980262552188936192
Leaving a Starbucks in Malibu
- Lady Gaga wears jeans by Rag & Bone, boots by Alexander Wang, a cardigan by Saint Laurent, sunglasses by Illesteva, and a hat by Gladys Tamez.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.