Outside at Puerto Rico Hotel in Puerto Rico
Gaga was seen outside at Puerto Rico Hotel, and she took pictures with her fans.
- Lady Gaga wears a bra by Jean Paul Gaultier for La Perla, a belt and a clutch by Azzedine Alaïa and oxfords by Marni.
- Main article: Fantástico
Lady Gaga gave an interview about her show in Puerto Rico.
Marriage Equality Video
Lady Gaga posted a video about how marriage equality is important.
- Lady Gaga wears an outfit and boots by Versace.
Sentido Comun Interview
Lady Gaga was interviewed about the Born This Way Ball Tour.
At Isla Verde Beach in Puerto Rico
Lady Gaga was seen relaxing on the beach with the Haus. Leaving the beach, she took pictures with their fans.
Gaga posted a pic of herself with one of the many ferns that were named after her.
Before the show, Gaga tweeted "In costa rica tonight for stadium show. Thank you so much to everyone for buying a ticket to the BTWBALL. I will leave my heart on the stage" (11:08 PM).
Gaga uploaded backstage photographs the following day on Little Monsters with captions (see below).
- "Aftershow studio then sleepies"
Twitter and Little Monsters.com
During the day, Gaga tweeted her thoughts relating to the show she did the day before:
- "here new york, i sang a song for you tonight. YouTube video "Tonight in Costa Rica. Man i love singing"" (4:19AM)
- After the fansite Gaga Daily got hacked, Gaga wrote them a tweet: "@gagadaily my little angels! help is on the way. haus of gaga techies will be on it...to the rescue. calling them now."
- "Thank you Costa Rica, they told me it was the biggest show and turnout they've ever had. means so much to me. luckiest girl alive" (11:58AM)
- Retweet from Oscar Ulate: "@ladygaga was amazing, as simple as that, my sons and I enjoyed together, and it doesn't have price. thank you. From Costa Rica."
- "the second biggest show to the BTWBALL in Costa Rica was Metallica. @LadyStarlightNy are we dreaming"
DJWS Vision #1
DJ White Shadow started a video series kind of like Gaga's MonsterVision. This video contained clips of Gaga and the Haus at the beach and Gaga dancing in a hot dog suit.
96.5 KISS FM
Gaga called into this United States Radio station to talk about her upcoming album: ARTPOP.
Z107.9 and Q104
Gaga called in to these United States radio stations to discuss the importance of voting.
Arriving at Galeao Airport in Brazil
Gaga arrived at the Galeao Airport in Brazil in the morning.
On balcony at Rio de Janeiro Hotel in Brazil
Gaga was seen waving at fans from her balcony at her hotel. She also waved at her fans from the hotel pool.
- Lady Gaga wears heels by Pleaser.
- Lady Gaga wears a bikini by Lenny Niemeyer, a scarf by Brasil Chic and sunglasses by Lanvin.
At Hotel balcony in Brazil
Gaga waved at fans again from her hotel balcony wearing a Brazil jersey. She emerged onto her balcony later with the same outfit she wore at the Social Network.
- Lady Gaga wears a t-shirt by Nike.
Out at the Social Network in Cantagalo
Gaga visited the Social Network in Brazil and played soccer with the children there.
Lady Gaga was seen arriving and leaving the Barbecue Restaurant in Brazil in the evening.
After eating dinner, Gaga went to chat with her fans talking about her day and the current progress on "ARTPOP".
|Little Monsters chat transcription|
Leaving Parque dos Atletas
At Tattoo Parlor in Rio de Janeiro
Gaga was seen leaving a Tattoo parlor in Rio where she got "Rio" tattoed on the back of her head.
Hotel in Sao Paulo
Out in Port Alegre
Lady Gaga was seen out walking in Port Alegre.
- Lady Gaga wears a robe by Versace.
Leaving the Ezeiza International Airport
Faena Hotel in Buenos Aires
- Lady Gaga wears jeans by Beyond Retro, shirt by Blue Man shoes by Alexander McQueen, sunglasses by Lanvin and belt by Louis Vuitton.
Plaza Mayor Restaurant in Buenos Aires
Gaga was seen heading at Plaza Mayor out in Buenos Aires for lunch.
Cake Like Lady Gaga Trailer
Lady Gaga posted a small music video to her song Cake Like Lady Gaga.
Arriving at W Hotel in Chile
Gaga was seen out in Chile arriving at W Hotel with her hair up, looked like hair had been cut.
Arriving at Estadio Nacional in Santiago
Gaga was seen arriving at Estadio Nacional for her concert that night.
At W Hotel room in Chile
Gaga posted photos on her recording in the studio.
Leaving W Hotel in Chile
Gaga was seen leaving W Hotel in Chile.
Arriving at San Isidro House in Lurín
"Caritas Felices del Niño Jesús del Praga" Hostel in Lurín
Gaga went to visit victims shelter at the sexual abuse victims center.
Outside at Miraflores Park Plaza Hotel in Peru
Gaga was seen out with fans in Peru.
Gaga Thanks Fans and Macy's
Macy's posted a video on Youtube of Gaga thanking Macy's and her fans for all of FAME's perfume success.
Leaving the Miraflores Park Plaza Hotel in Peru
Gaga was seen leaving her hotel in Peru in a fairly normal outfit.
At Ventanilla School in Peru
- Related article: UNICEF
Gaga stopped at the Ventanilla School and visited with the children there.
Arriving in Paraguay
Gaga was seen arriving in Paraguay with a toned down look.
Leaving Hotel in Paraguay
Gaga was photographed leaving her hotel in Paraguay while licking a lollipop a peddler gifted to her. She took pictures with fans and signed autographs.
- Lady Gaga wears a jacket by Balmain.
Arriving in Johannesburg
Gaga was seen arriving in Johannesburg wearing a blonde bob wig from The Fame Era, for the first time since 2009. Gaga tweeted that this look was in remembrance of the Fame Ball Tour which was her first tour.
- Lady Gaga wears a custom outfit, custom boots and vintage earrings, a belt, a bracelet and a ring by Versace and sunglasses by Dita.
Safari in South Africa
Gaga was photographed at a Safari in South Africa.
- Lady Gaga wears a vintage earrings by Barry Kieselstein.
- Lady Gaga wears a jumpsuit by Azzedine Alaïa, sunglasses by Marc Jacobs, earrings by Christian Lacroix and a cuff by Chanel.
|2005||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2006||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2007||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2008||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2009||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2010||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2011||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2012||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2013||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2014||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2015||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2016||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2017||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2018||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2019||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|
|2020||· Jan · Feb · Mar · Apr · May · Jun · Jul · Aug · Sep · Oct · Nov · Dec|