|← April →|
A list of events which occurred on the 1st of April.
- "GAGAVISION no.41 coming, at midnight TUES. Filming and editing it myself. Will announce JUDAS release! Feels like the first time mons✟ers." 4:46 PM via web
- "Everyone should watch Dateline NBC..its on now." 4:14 PM via Mobile Web
- "@Datelinenbc I appreciated that you used modern approaches to this issue, making less distinction between victim + bully, showing both sides" 4:59 PM via web
- "@Datelinenbc Breeding compassion in the student body is the way toward saving lives, both sides. This message is key. Empower kindness." 5:04 PM via web
- "@ItsCharles I understand you thinking that. How can we be compassionate towards them, empathetic, help them honor their experience + change." 5:10 PM via web
- "@ladygaga @ItsCharles the "bullys" were just as confused as the victim, who was once considered a "bully" herself, both have the same issues" Retweeted by Lady Gaga at 5:12 PM via web
- "@JesusAfashion Great way to look at it. Maybe not the "same" issues but "similar." Anger creates a domino affect, let empathy take its place" 5:17 PM via web
- "@ladygaga I believe that the bully needs compassion just as much as the victim, because they are both insecure with themselves" Retweeted by Lady Gaga at 5:19 PM via web
- "@Neha614 The culture of students must gravitate towards empathy, not aggression. Compassion is the water to put out a angry fire." 5:24 PM via web
- "I thought it was incredibly brave of the girl who was accused of "bullying" to give an interview. #BRAVE She spoke out." 5:30 PM via web
- "@ladygaga There has to be someone to help the bullies understand their feelings along with the victim and communication between both parties" Retweeted by Lady Gaga at 5:29 PM via Twitter for iPhone
- "@KimberlyMack28 you can watch it online when they post it on their website" 5:35 PM via web
- "@its_italo BTWF is about working towards changing culture. Not about victims or bullies, or laws. #CompassionRaisingNotFundraising" 5:38 PM via web
- "@AmandaMonsterr Why can't you do it in your school? You're the best speaker. Empower yourself, you're the bravest you know." 5:40 PM via web
- "@JamesThisWay Just do it, you don't need me. Do it yourself. Call it whatever you want, make it your own. @xxguitargeekxx has great ideas." 5:44 PM via web
- "@HausOfMarcos_ thats cool. Take a breath + feel compassionate for that person, that they feel the need to say something mean to you. Walk on" 5:47 PM via web
- "@ladygaga - spectators of bullying need to realize it's not entertainment...bullying thrives off an audience. #getahobbie" Retweeted by Lady Gaga at 5:49 PM via UberSocial for BlackBerry
- "@GagaCreative I'm trying to breed compassion. not sure why. can't help it, think its important." 5:51 PM via web
- "@hausofcarolinne its easier than you think.I go through people saying bad things about me, sometimes publicly. Feel empathy for their anger." 5:55 PM via web
- "I love my followers, thanks for talking with me tonight. I read as many as I could. Making music, learning choreo, and breakin shit. be back" 6:12 PM via web
- "Back in the New York Groove, us on the way to ST. J's last night - http://bplane.co/nIOCED" via Twitter
- "I'm quitting pop music. 💋" via Twitter
- "💃gotcha . April Fools! 😈💋💋" via Twitter
- Lady Gaga was seen at a dog park in Chicago, Illinois.
- Gaga filmed a video message for Ryan-Lee Johnson.
|Calendar Events for
<<< April >>>
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.