|← February →|
A list of events which occurred on the 16th of Feburary.
- Lady Gaga performed an acoustic rendition of "Telephone" and a slightly remixed version of "Dance in the Dark" at the BRIT Awards, on ITV, in the United Kingdom.
- "Tonight's performance is inspired by our friend. Mask by Phillip Treacy, Sculpture by Nick Knight, Music by Lady Gaga. We miss you." 11:06 AM via web
- "ThankYou so much to Radio+Monsters for making Born This Way the 1000th #1 in Billboard History http://bit.ly/hcU95v ThankYou for believing." 3:06 PM via Twitter for BlackBerry®
- "Thank you to the Virgin Media Awards. Because of fan votes we took home 5 awards including best album & track for Born This Way." 5:07 PM via Mobile Web
- "Being different is a talent. You illuminate what makes you special in the sea of sameness around you. #ARTPOPmessages" via Twitter
- "He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES! http://instagram.com/p/zLTE0fJFNd/" via Twitter
- "David Bowie SETLIST: Space Oddity Changes Ziggy Stardust Suffragette City RebelRebel Fashion Fame Let's Dance Heroes" via Twitter
- "Thank You Marc Jacobs for making such beautiful pieces for us tonight. Me and @brandonvmaxwell… https://www.instagram.com/p/BB151nZJFBR/" via Twitter
- "Marc Jacobs had this beautiful Klaus Nomi shape inspired jacket embroidered with custom handmade… https://www.instagram.com/p/BB2xF-NJFHo/" via Twitter
- "Ginger rat for ZIGGY, Shooting Star for Major Tom SPACE ODDITY, ASHES TO ASHES clown, lightning… https://www.instagram.com/p/BB2yetKpFK4/" via Twitter
- "This choreography referenced his 1974 Diamond Dogs Tour, Dancers in 1980s boiler suit seen in "Fashion" music Video" via Twitter
- "As the first drop of paint begins to transform the artist a lighting bolt strikes in his mind. A… https://www.instagram.com/p/BB275EXpFPM/" via Twitter
- Lady Gaga was seen at the Brandon Maxwell fashion show in New York City and gave an interview for the New York Post.
| Previous Day:|
| Calendar Events for|
<<< February >>>
| Next Day:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.